Branding and Identity
Brand identity is the visible elements of a brand, such as color, design, and logo, that identify and distinguish the brand in consumers’ minds. Brand identity is distinct from the brand image. With the support from our designers, our aim is to establish a visual identity for your organisation that is impactful as it is memorable to your audience
Branding is how people view and perceive your company, And designing is the silent ambassador of your business. So we would improve your reputation an increase the visibility among members of their audience by making your brand more recognizable
Establishing a strong brand identity is like building a healthy relationship , We will define what your business stands for , its core values and tone of voice , and then communicate constantly in those terms .
Elements of Branding
- logo design – The main symbol behind the entire identity and brand
- Stationery design -Letterheads, business cards, compliment slips etc
- Marketing Collateral – Flyers, brochures, books, websites, etc
- Products & Packaging -Products sold and the packaging in which they come
- Apparel Design -Tangible clothing items that are worn by employees or sold as part of the brand’s strategy
- Retail Design – Interior and exterior signage as well as interior design of outlet stores
- Email Design -Email template design for newsletters, in-house memos, etc.
- TV Advertising -Visual style and elements of TV productions and advertising
Why is branding important
Increase recognition and business value
- People tend to do business with companies they trust and familiar with, If your branding is consistent, attractive, and easy to recognize, it can help people feel more at ease purchasing your products or services.furthermore